Kingdavid3241 is a North American player that has a love for creation and collabing. He has 1600+ stars currently. He is the host and creator of Extreme Torture and Death Chime Remaster, and a decorator in Pink Donut and LastStep. He made the 4th part in White Hot, and the 2nd part in Pink Donut. He has beaten 19 demons, but due to an unknown save file corruption, it reset his stats, removing 14 stars and 1 demon.
- Death Chime Remaster - A level that is inspired by Bloodbath. Planned to be a regular demon.
- Extreme Torture - Kingdavid3241's first collab level ever, inspired by Yatagarasu, yet this time it has more original decoration and gameplay.
- Last World - A megacollab that is planned to be the hardest level ever without being outperformed.
- Ultimate Maximum Medium - Kingdavid's hardest solo level since Death Chime Remaster.
Kingdavid3241 had first been a part of OneNation since White Hot started sign-ups. It was at the time ZenthicYoshi used to be known as "Sugarlover". He soon became an official member of OneNation. Since then, he has arguably always been one of the most controversial 1N members. Since his departure from the team, he has received hate comments from MarshallSarlie and BBQ saying that they were glad he left. However, he came back, and is not receiving as much hate.
- Kingdavid3241's aliases and nicknames are Kingsmith3241, ThePenultimate44 and ZenthicAnagramZ48.
- King is a mobile player.
- King was one of the very first people to be in the White Hot megacollab.
- King believes in verifying an extreme demon himself, even with the thought it'll take a while to do so.
- King has played Geometry Dash since late March 2016.
- King is the only person in OneNation that made their part the fastest in White Hot, and Pink Donut.
- For White Hot, he took 37 minutes.
- For Pink Donut, he took 23 minutes.
- For LastStep, he took 18 minutes.
- However, he had to update his LastStep part because there was a speed portal that wasn't supposed to be there and he forgot to add his name.
- Kingdavid3241 was a fast learner about the swingcopter and immediately knew how to control it depending on the taps he had done.
- If there are an odd number of taps, then the ball will go the opposite of the original direction.
- If there are an even number of taps, then the ball will return to the original direction.
- King had been kicked out of a collab on November 30th because he was compared to another person (Scientedfic) for how good their levels were.
- Unfortunately, King couldn't redeem himself and show that he deserved the part in the collab.
- King is one of the very few members that invited themselves onto the team without asking for permission from ZenthicYoshi himself.
- Kingdavid3241 thinks uNation is a near impossible demon.
- Kings worst fail in GD was 98% Electroman Adventures V2 due to being over confident about how easy the last part was.
- He jumped accidentally and crashed on a spike ball.
- His new black/red logo was made by Skaper53 but redesigned in color and filter.
- 2.1 has proven to be King's most successful update while playing Geometry Dash.
- King changed his name to ZenthicAnagramZ48, however he is still referred to as KingDavid frequently.
- King has beaten Phobos and Heartbeat by Krazyman50 because TeamHaxor hacked the levels to be free demons.