Team OneNation enforces a number of policies/rules applying to both behaviour and the use of site features. These rules apply to the whole wiki. For rules on the Discord server, see the #rules channel for information.
Most rules are common sense and all users are expected to abide by these rules.
- Swearing of any kind is strictly forbidden anywhere on the wiki, unless a clear swear warning is put at the front of the message. Do not overuse this as a loophole or you will be blocked.
- Do not publish, link, or upload offensive or disturbing material (e.g. pornographic material, discrimination, illegal or violent sites, etc.)
- Do not spam excessively, unless in a forum game.
- Please minimalize advertisments unless allowed.
- Show respect toward others, especially to staff members. We are a team, and there is no reason we shouldn't act like it.
- Do not disrepect OneNation staff. If you are a staff member, obey those who have superior ranks and those that are here to help.
- Use of alt accounts or being a "middleman" for an already banned user will result in a block. Using alts to evade bans is strictly forbidden.
- Do not attempt to start any drama. If you think a thread or message will start drama, don't post it.
While there are no set punishments due to how the OneNation team works, there will be punishments, and most likely, it will be based on how bad the crime was.