Trainiac is a Senpai in OneNation and was the leader of the group for 36 hours. He is a pretty good player with over 3100 stars, 120 secret coins, 280 user coins, and 59 demons, among those including Let's Bounce, Nine Circles and The Realistic.
On January 21st, 2017, ZenthicYoshi quit GD, leaving Trainiac in charge of the team. However, Yoshi swiftly retruned (within 36 hours) and the two agreed to co-lead the team. Since then, Trainiac has been then co-leader of the team, and helps Yoshi in owning the team's discord channel.
He was the designer of part 13 in uNation, which is an incredibly difficult dual ball. He also decorated Jweet4444's, YoshiCreator's, and ZenthicYoshi's parts in the level. However, in the redux, he decorated DarkLion's and will decorate his own part.
He was also the creator of part 9 of White Hot, another level being created by OneNation and others. His part is a heavily decorated ship with several cramped spaces. However, he considers it easier than his part in uNation. He will be decorating ZenthicAnagramZ's, Korr's, and SwayVirus' parts of the level.
Trainiac also made part 2 in LastStep, which starts with a ship with tight and confusing ways, then followed by a memorization-based ball, a UFO with several gravity portals, and finally, a mini cube, which was intended to resemble that of Let's Bounce's first mini cube. He also decorated RyanR678's part of it.
Currently, he has been trying to beat a couple of different demons which include: Chaotic Hell (65%), Neon Overdrive (44%), The Caverns (43%), and Supersonic (64%).
Levels finished (not a full list)Edit
- Down Bass auto - The auto version of Down Bass by Spectra (before it was buffed). It has a minor bug at 47% and 52% as far as Trainiac knows.
- UFO challenge - A very difficult UFO challenge in which the player must go through a 1x1 passageway by tapping pink rings. It is fairly long, and Trainiac might even make it longer.
- The RealistiK auto - The auto version of The RealistiK by SeveranceD. The only bug known in this is at 71%.
- Clutterfunk II auto - The auto version of Clutterfunk II by Nik. It used to have 2 really bad bugs at 87% and 91%, but he fixed them. Trainiac doesn't know of any bugs here now.
- Corrupt Clutter auto - The auto version of Corrupt Clutter by Krazyman50 (removed from the server). It's basically just a recoloring of Crimson Clutter to purple. It has no bugs as far as he knows.
- uNation auto - The auto version of uNation, a megacollab he was involved in. He once died at 30% and another time at 53% but those were the only bugs he ever had.
- Several parts in collabs - Including uNation, White Hot, Quiet Day, and Dark Penguin.
Levels in progressEdit
Trainiac has several levels he's in progress of making. This is not a full list, but here are some of his main ones:
- Quiet Circles - A slightly easier version of Silent Circles, and with a few changes in decorations, especially in the wave. He is still trying to verify this one (58%).
- Extreme Straight Fly - Similar to his UFO challenge he released, this is an entirely straight flying challenge. His best is 30%.
- Universal Journey - Intended to be the most epic level of Geometry Dash, this song uses Trainiac's favorite GD song: The Falling Mysts by Dimrain47. He has the whole level planned out, however, he has not worked on it in a long time.
- Meltdown - A Nine Circles level using an unknown song by Rukkus called "Meltdown". He hardly works on it.
- The Final Trial - An extreme demon using the song in The Ultimate Phase. He hasn't worked on it lately, but he has made some progress on it.
- InfiNation - His remix of uNation, including a different order of parts. He might release a preview of this.
- Theory of Circles - Probably not going to be the final name because another Nine Circles level contains this name. It's a Nine Circles level with the official ToE2.
- Halloween - A Halloween-related level using the song "This Is Halloween". He's worked on this a lot lately and will likely release a preview of it soon.
- Afterparty - A collab with Scientedfic using the song "Afterparty by DJ-Nate. He hasn't really worked on his portion that much yet.
- Upheaval - A collab with ZenthicYoshi. It is basically Cataclysm v2, although the name of the level hasn't been determined if it will be Upheaveal or not. Trainiac is currently decorating this.
- Trainiac started playing Geometry Dash on July 4th, 2015.
- He is a mobile player and doesn't have Steam.
- Trainiac was a builder in uNation and White Hot, and a decorator in uNation.
- He is known for making several autos. He considers his best auto to be either Down Bass auto, Corrupt Clutter auto, or uNation auto.
- His best on Bloodbath is 13%.
- Trainiac considers his worst fail to be when he died at 86% on Nine Circles.
- He also died at 98% on Scene Machine (an 8* level), which he considered his second worst fail.
- Trainiac has tried to make several levels in the past, but has continuously lost interest in building them, therefore they've never been finished. However, he has one level which he did finish called Quiet Circles (a slight nerfing of Silent Circles), but he couldn't verify it. The closest he got on it was 58%. To this day, he still hasn't verified it.
- However lately, he gave it a few more decorations and buffs.
- He likes to make really hard dual portions in collabs such as uNation, Harmony (upcoming), Dishonesty (upcoming), and Clubstep v3. However, his parts in White Hot and Quiet Day (upcoming) aren't duals at all.
- His favorite GD song is The Falling Mysts by Dimrain47. He even attempted to create an epic level out of the song, however, like all of the rest of his levels, he lost interest in doing that.
- One of Trainiac's most rageful levels is Theory of Relativity. He died at 82% 4 times, 83% twice, 88% once, 90% twice, 91% 7 times, and even one time at 96% in the very easy piano section.